Sunday 22 June 2014

Our first Venue Decorating and Hen Party commission

Well when I was asked if I could plan a hen party and decorate the venue.. I must admit I did question if I could do it so that someone else could love it .  The person who asked me too had been a bridesmaid at my wedding ( So she knew what I was capable of ;O) )  I said of course and well the rest was history.

The bride to be did not want the normal hen night ... No hen night 'cheese'  Sooo what on earth was I going to do ?  Well I knew the wedding is to be in Cyprus .. So that was it a beach theme ;O)  Everything was ordered, items were made and then more were made...




On the day due to the venues  overbooking.. I found out that I could only start to decorate the venue 45 minutes before the bride to be arrived and more scarily that it was only half the room !!!  Yes I had a crazy panic.. Then set to it .. Time was not on my side

Heres what I achieved.

 

 
Here is a few of the guests
 
 
 
The final one is of the bride to be wearing the only bit of 'Cheese' that was allowed :O)
So pleased that you enjoyed your night girls..
Heres wishing the bride to be all the very best for your wedding day and your new life as Mrs. C
 
xxxxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment